Collaborative. Dynamic. Rebellious.
We like to say that we’re well-rounded – and not just our logo, although that’s a nice “coincidence” – because we emphasize a people-first, client-centric ethos. RFP360 works at the cutting edge of software-as-a-service technology to solve the proposal challenges facing organizations on every segment of the RFx lifecycle.
Put simply, we aim to stand out for the right reasons.
That means we’re big on honesty, integrity, and fairness. We encourage passion, value individuality, and listen to every voice.
We’re a growing company, but we (literally) share a living room, a kitchen, and our families at a kid- and dog-friendly office in Kansas City’s historic and vibrant Waldo neighborhood, where we celebrate company milestones, promotions, anniversaries, birthdays, engagements, weddings, new arrivals – anything and everything, really – at the variety of nearby establishments.
There are other perks, too:
- flexible and generous paid-time-off policy
- casual dress code
- a comprehensive benefits package
- retirement investment matching
- cubicle-free, in-office comfort features – new MacBooks, standing desks, complimentary snack-and-beverage options, and our aforementioned furry friends
- quarterly team volunteering days