RFP software solutions for corporate legal teams
Introduce a smarter way to issue and respond to RFPs — whether you need to appoint firms to your panel, source legal services, buy technology or add expertise to proposals or DDQs.
We help legal departments add more business value.
- Sourcing legal services
Issue more effective RFPs and profiles so you can better evaluate law firm services, expertise, billing structure, delivery approach and more.
- Purchasing technology
Make informed, objective buying decisions as your organization acquires strategic IT solutions or your department invests in legal tech.
- Developing sales proposals
Collaborate with sales to answer RFP questions that require a legal perspective, so they can submit more accurate, successful proposals.
- Manage due diligence questionnaires (DDQ)
Quickly answer DDQs with quality responses or issue a DDQ to critically evaluate responses, ensuring that transactions move forward.
Get ahead of three key legal RFP trends.
There’s a reason why the legal tech community is buzzing about RFP software — RFPs are everywhere. Discover how corporate legal teams are increasingly leveraging the RFP process to improve sourcing and procurement in their department and organization-wide.
Software features you can count on.
RFP360 simplifies all of the tasks that surround RFPs and other information requests, so you can transform sourcing, procurement, proposal development and other processes:
Issuing RFPs and firm profiles
- Build, publish and distribute requests quickly and easily with better results
- Communicate and negotiate easily with law firms in one secure platform
- Evaluate proposals side by side using objective, data-driven scoring
Responding to RFPs
- Support sales efforts by efficiently providing and approving legal answers
- Demonstrate your value by engaging and improving the proposal process
- Ensure that only approved, accurate legal knowledge is used in proposals
RFx development and administration
- Manage and reuse RFP, RFI, RFQ and DDQ templates in a secure library
- Invite law firms, LPO companies and other legal service providers to respond
- Collaborate on RFP content, scoring criteria, evaluation and reporting