We help legal departments add more business value.
- Sourcing legal services
Issue more effective RFPs and profiles so you can better evaluate law firm services, expertise, billing structure, delivery approach and more.
- Purchasing technology
Make informed, objective buying decisions as your organization acquires strategic IT solutions or your department invests in legal tech.
- Developing sales proposals
Collaborate with sales to answer RFP questions that require a legal perspective, so they can submit more accurate, successful proposals.
- Manage due diligence questionnaires (DDQ)
Quickly answer DDQs with quality responses or issue a DDQ to critically evaluate responses, ensuring that transactions move forward.
Software features you can count on.
RFP360 simplifies all of the tasks that surround RFPs and other information requests, so you can transform sourcing, procurement, proposal development and other processes:
Issuing RFPs and firm profiles
- Build, publish and distribute requests quickly and easily with better results
- Communicate and negotiate easily with law firms in one secure platform
- Evaluate proposals side by side using objective, data-driven scoring
Responding to RFPs
- Support sales efforts by efficiently providing and approving legal answers
- Demonstrate your value by engaging and improving the proposal process
- Ensure that only approved, accurate legal knowledge is used in proposals
RFx development and administration
- Manage and reuse RFP, RFI, RFQ and DDQ templates in a secure library
- Invite law firms, LPO companies and other legal service providers to respond
- Collaborate on RFP content, scoring criteria, evaluation and reporting