There’s a smarter way to issue RFPs and request information.
Our RFP software makes strategic sourcing more efficient and proactive, helping you to easily identify the right product, technology or service vendor.
Issue better RFPs that deliver superior results.
Whenever you need to send out an RFP or another type of information request, RFP360 makes the process more intuitive, transparent and effective.
Enhancing the vendor experience with RFP software pays dividends.
When a consulting firm wanted their RFP process to be more resourceful and efficient so vendors would want to participate in helping their clients, RFP360 paved the way.
“RFP360 has elevated our offering to the next level — we know our clients are receiving the absolute best results.”
Principal, HR Technology Consulting Practice Leader, ihouse
From every perspective, RFP360 delivers.
Our complete RFP management software streamlines how you engage vendors, collaborate with colleagues, request information and evaluate responses.
Introducing a simpler and more structured RFP process starts with our RFx development and administration capabilities:
- Build a highly organized template library so you can reuse past RFP questions
- Include data collection tables in RFPs with formulas and unit-of-measure lists
- Streamline RFPs for trusted vendors with profiles, asking only new questions
Throughout the RFP process, our workflow and collaboration features enhance communication and participation:
- Assign the right people to create and approve RFP sections and questions
- Invite vendors to respond in RFP360 and then follow and track their progress
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, clients, vendors and scorers in one place
Our approach to vendor and client evaluation ensures that you’re making the best buying decision based on objective input:
- Gather client requirements and assess vendor responses based on discovery
- Establish criteria, weights and defaults for RFP scoring and select evaluators
- Conduct side-by-side evaluations using innovative scoring and comparison tools
At any point, you can leverage our dashboards and reporting functionality to get a complete picture of your RFP process:
Get a real-time overview of the entire process with a unique, informative timeline
- Compare response and data trends across multiple RFPs, vendors or single profiles
- Create and export a final report that details how you objectively arrived at a decision
Ready for digital transformation? Your RFPs sure are.
Moving from paper RFPs to “electronic” versions in Word, Excel or PDF formats has a few benefits. But in most cases, unstructured, unmanaged files introduce new and different inefficiencies and frustrations. RFP360 offers you true transformation instead. Every step is digital, from building the RFP and inviting vendors to scoring responses and making a decision — in one place. You’ll save time, reduce costs, improve outcomes and much more.