5 questions to ask before issuing an RFP
While issuing requests for proposals (RFPs) will probably never be your favorite activity, with the right preparation, you can set yourself up for a much more pleasant experience.
Before issuing any RFP, ask yourself the questions listed below. Think of them as an RFP checklist.
Issue well-prepared RFPs
Hopefully, these guidelines help you feel a bit more prepared for the next time you consider issuing an RFP.
Want more help?
Learn how RFP360’s end-to-end RFP management solution supports an efficient and effective RFP process by:
- Helping you manage multiple types of procurement requests, including RFPs, requests for information (RFIs), requests for quotations (RFQs), due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), security questionnaires and more.
- Empowering you to reuse proven RFP templates.
- Supporting strategic vendor scoring and selection.
- Allowing key stakeholders to collaborate on the RFP document in real time.
- Providing a better experience for your internal team and vendors.
“RFP360 helps us automate and focus on core business. Now, we can categorize, search, and profile providers, which helps us understand who would be the most appropriate vendors to invite to a particular RFP,” said Mark Rieder, SVP of HR technologies and benefits administration at NFP. “We love the automated scoring. We’re shortlisting faster, and we’re being a true partner to our vendors. It’s a win-win.”