The future of RFPs
Insights and advice from RFP experts
RFP management is always changing. In the last few years we’ve seen major shifts in how RFPs are issued, what information they contain, who responds to them and how RFP winners are selected, just to name a few of these changes. But the process isn’t done evolving. To explore further, we asked the experts, compiled their feedback and created The future of RFPs ebook.
We asked three questions:
- What does the future of RFP or proposal management look like?
- What should businesses be doing now to prepare for the future?
- Do you have any advice to help others be more successful?
The consensus is that the RFP landscape will continue to shift, and as it does, it will become more technology-driven, data-focused and collaborative.
Download the ebook to explore all the answers and advice from:
- Matt Combs, Cegid
- Robin Davis, Metre
- Kelly Ellis, Lockton
- Dave Hulsen, RFP360
- Ashley Kayes, AOC Solutions
- David Kutcher, RFP Database
- David Lintz, RFP360
- Mark Magro, Alter Domus
- Eric McKinnon, Cerpass Rx
- Ben Paul, The BD Ladder
- Matt Prinn, RFP Advisory Group
- Leonie Thomas, Freelance bid writer