Information You Provide Us
In connection with providing our Site and the Service, we obtain certain data, including some data that is personal information. The types of information we may collect about you include:
- If you create an Account for use of the Services, or otherwise communicate with us, your contact information, such as name, phone number, and email and postal address;
- Account information, such as username, password and other log-in details used to access the Service;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code;
- If you consent to its collection, the geolocation of your mobile device(s) used to access the service through any mobile applications we make available for the Service;
- Information you enter or submit into Projects;
- Other personal information contained in Content you submit to us through the Service, or otherwise, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or customer support tools on our Site or in the Service.
Information We Collect Through Automated Technologies About Your Interaction With Our Site and the Service
We may use automated technologies, including cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other technologies, to collect information about your interaction with our Site and the Service. We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your devices, browsing actions, and usage patterns. For example, when you use our Service, we may use analytics technologies to retrieve information from your browser, including the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find our site, the pages you view within our site, your browser add-ons, and your browser’s width and height. We may also use technologies, such as cookies, pixels and web beacons, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on our sites and services. Additionally, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring Web site addresses. When using a mobile application, we may use automated technologies to collect information relating to your device, including your device IP address, device identifiers, the type and characteristics of your device, and language preferences.
We also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics on the Service) to assist us with analyzing and improving our Service. For more information about how your information is collected, used and protected in connection with our implementation of Google Analytics (including information on how you may opt-out of sharing your information or control how your information is shared), please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You may be able to control the settings of your device or browser to stop accepting all or certain types of cookies, or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you set your device or browser to reject cookies, parts of our Sites may not work for you. Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device. Your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your device or browser may not have any effect on our collection of cookie information for analytic and internal purposes. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your device and/or browser to delete and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, beacons and related tracking technologies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org).