RFP360 for consulting firms
Full-circle RFP software that delivers superior results.
Your firm is under a lot of pressure.
It’s not easy to source the right product, technology or service for your clients.
And choosing the wrong vendor or supplier for them is costly.
Instead of making things easier, typical RFPs complicate the process.
Inefficient spreadsheets, unstructured documents, disorganized email messages, outdated contact lists, subjective evaluation criteria. Technologies that you thought would help only add to the stress.
The good news is — there’s a better way to issue and manage information requests.
One that’s organized, fast, effective and 100 percent electronic for everyone involved.
RFP360 is leading this full-circle RFP evolution — a true transformation — where every step is digital.
Your team drives the process, collecting client requirements, publishing the RFP, inviting vendors and evaluating responses — all inside RFP360. Vendors then respond in RFP360, easily developing answers, messaging you with questions, submitting final proposals and much more.
Creation, collaboration and communication all happen effortlessly in a single place, our unique, cloud-based solution.
- Build RFPs in minutes
- Collect advanced, structured data in tables with formulas and lists
- Establish clear scoring criteria to ensure objective, data-driven decisions
- Discover client requirements in advance and share them with vendors
- Simplify vendor management and streamline RFPs for shortlisted providers
- Invite vendors to respond in RFP360 and track their progress
- Work together in one place — stakeholders, clients, vendors and scorers
- Get a real-time project overview so you and your clients have full visibility
- And conduct side-by-side evaluations using innovative comparison tools
Not only does RFP360 empower your firm to collect information more efficiently and effectively than ever before, you’ll save time, differentiate your services and improve outcomes for your clients.
Your invited vendors also will save time and effort — increasing participation because RFP360 makes it so simple for them to respond. They’ll be more engaged too, supplying you with the exact answers you need to make great strategic buying decisions.
If you’re ready to fix a broken process or replace a current solution that’s not delivering the experience you and your clients and vendors deserve, we’re ready to help.